Boxing 101 New Zealand
All the newsletters are listed below for each run through the program and in chronological order.
1. Successful Launch for Boxing 101 New Zealand
2. 16 Week Beginners Boxing Training Program – Week 8 of 16
3. NEWS: Boxing101.nz Fight Night and Program Updates!
4. Boxing 101 New Zealand’s first Fight Night was Successful!
1. Boxing 101 New Zealand 2nd Successful Launch
Fitness101.nz Training Guides
Fitness101.nz Members Content
I’ve spent many years perfecting the programs, testing them as both an athlete and as a personal trainer with real clients.
You will be introduced to many different exercises and variations step by step and you will learn to use all the different free weight tools. The routines are simple enough to understand, practical to follow, enjoyable and you can compare your scores to others to see how you are progressing on the leaderboard.
– Beginners Fitness Training Program
– Sport and Fitness Training Program
– How to Record your Fitness Training in a Diary
– Leaderboard: Benchmark Workout Scores
Barbell Complex Strength Fitness Test
– Power Clean, Front Squat, Push Press Sequence
Below is a list of exercises I’ve created blog posts for. For exercises I have not yet blogged please visit my YouTube channel.
Core Workout; 5 Exercises for Ab Strength
How to Deadlift Safely & Effectively
How to Perform Body Weight Dips
How to Squat Correctly and How Deep to go
How to do Skipping with a Jump Rope
Gymnastic Ring Muscle Ups (Demonstration)